July SFYTT:



Good Wednesday morning - it's hump day!!!  Just a couple of more days until the weekend!

Another great thing about today is...
that it's also my turn to show you what I did with the July Reverse Confetti's Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT).


I am a sketch girl.  I LOVE sketches.  They are my favourite inspiration to follow.

I chose to showcase Reverse Confetti's Berry Sweet stamp set (with coordinating Confetti Cuts).  Let's be honest, it really just doesn't get more *sweet* than these yummy little strawberries!




As I said previously, I am bringing back paper piecing (I say that like I rule the crafting world LOL).  Maybe if I say it enough others will also grab their scissors and start fussy cutting =)  
Even though it's SO 2014, I think paper piecing is ADORABLE.  


Case and point, these strawberries =)










Be sure to come play along with this FABulous sketch.  If you are picked as the 'Fetti Fave, you will receive a $20 gift certificate (uhm, yes please!) to use at Reverse Confetti!



Comments

JanR said…
Paper piecing is adorable! Wonderful card!

Popular Posts