The Paper Players 330:


Happy Sunday all!  I hope you have been enjoying your weekend so far!  I am still trying to get over this stupid head cold.  That is exactly 2 weeks now.  Ughhhh, so over it.....






This week at The Paper Players, Claire's theme for us this week is WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE:







I had so much fun making this clean and layered card.  AND I finally bought vellum...  FINALLY!






I LOVE this sentiment from Reverse Confetti!!  Anything that talks about being weird is a total win in my books!




Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Reverse Confetti 
Crazy About You
Die cuts:  Reverse Confetti All Heart Cover Panel
Frosting:  Reverse Confetti 
True Love paper, Stampin' Up! cardstockTsukineko Versafine Onyx Black




Please be sure to check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the team at The Paper Players, leave some love, and play along!!


Cheers all!





Comments

laurie said…
What a cute card! I love all the hearts and fun sentiment!!
Oh Deanne, I LOVE this card and sentiment! I have to have it! The colors of your non traditional Valentine are lovely! Thank you for making my challenge shine, My Friend! XX
Oh, Deanne, what a great color combination. Love that die-cut panel, such a lovely texture.
stampwithsandy said…
Fabulous card, Deanne! I love the background die cut and the sentiment just cracks me up! Such fun!
I love the inlaid diecut heart panel and your non-traditional Valentine colour scheme of your card Deanna and the vellum sentiment panel works a treat. Such a fun sentiment too!
Jill Norwood said…
Awesome card and sentiment!
Nance Leedy said…
Oh my gosh, I adore this sentiment--it's perfect! Love your color choices and the inlaid hearts are fabulous!
Jaydee said…
OK.... I NEED that sentiment! I have several people who would really appreciate it and I love the background and your use of the vellum. Absolutely fabulous card
hugs
jaydee

Popular Posts