Merry Monday 208:


We had another fabulous weekend at the lake and finally got the boat zipping down the water.  Although it remained windy for the most part, we decided to cut the weekend short.  Sometimes it is hard to come back to the city/reality but to have an extra crafting day softens the blow =)

I love the water - I wish I lived near the ocean, but alas I am a prairie girl.  Next best thing, the lake:



This week at Merry Monday, Sue has chosen CHILDREN'S CUTE/FUN Christmas cards:


Well I considered this challenge to be very easy as I am a child at heart =)  Googly eyes and pom pom noses?  Yes please!

I started my layers with My Favorite Things Blueprints (20)(13).  I added my googly eyes and pom pom nose to Reverse Confetti's Jolly Holiday and Jolly Holiday Confetti Cuts.  I also used Reverse Confetti's Branch Out Confetti Cuts and Woodgrain Confetti Cuts.  And lastly SugarPea Designs Zig Zag Stitched Circles.



I would also like to enter my card into the following challenge:
Freshly Made Sketches















Can You Case It













As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!

Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations



Have a fantastic Monday - cheers all!




Comments

Amber said…
I absolutely LOVE EVERYTHING about this card, Deanne! And I'm a prairie girl too so I feel ya on loving the lake life!
Lori Turner said…
OH.MY.GOODNESS...this is so adorable, Deanne! I am with Amber - I love everything on this cutie! Glad you had a great "water" weekend - I love the water too (and mountains) so I like to travel even further west than me and hit the gorgeous lakes/mountains in Banff/Canmore area! Have a wonderful week friend!
Susan Joyce said…
Deanne your card is gorgeous, love the googly eyes and pompom nose. The caravan and lake look awesome.
Such a darling little reindeer - love the eyes and nose! And what a gorgeous lake shot through your window - looks very relaxing!!
Linda Callahan said…
What a cute holiday card! Love the fun colors! Glad you joined us at FMS!
Bonnie said…
Googly eyes and a pom pom nose are certainly lots of fun, Deanne! And so is that striped reindeer! I would love to live on a lake! I love being near the water and the view is always changing! Hope you have a great, crafty week!
Jen Brum said…
What an adorable card! I love that sweet little reindeer with his pompom nose! Love the colours and the fun framed dies! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
Unknown said…
Deanne ~ Cute card! I love the reindeer ~ Thanks for joining us at CYCI ~ Wynne
Unknown said…
Deanne, I totally adore your reindeer card! So sweet and fun. Love the lake view from the camper... Makes me wish I was in Northern MN at my parents camper but I know I'll be there in less than a month! In the meantime, I'll enjoy the ocean beaches :)
Unknown said…
Deanne, LOVE, LOVE your card!! It is soo cute!! Love the reindeer!!!Thanks for playing with us at CYCI! Laura
Dawn Fields said…
Deanne, this card is adorable! Love the striped reindeer...so cute. Thanks for playing with us at CYCI! Dawn
Chloe said…
OMG cutest Christmas card ever Deanne. You can never go wrong with google eyes and pom pom's in my opinion!! Love how you've used our colours for a Christmas themed card, very clever. Thank you for joining us at CYCI - Chlo x
Linda said…
Deanne, this is the cutest little reindeer. Sweet card. Have a great weekend.
This is just too adorable, and I love that you made it a holiday card that WASNT 4th of July!! Awesome!!
Kristie Goulet said…
I absolutely LOVE this card, Deanne! So perfect! I am always in awe of how you use your patterned papers. I struggle with that. Thanks for your inspiration. xoxo
ADORABLE!! Love the layout and how you used these dies, Deanne!
Notes by Nina said…
Super cute card, I love your little patterned reindeer.

Popular Posts