Fusion - Warm Welcome:


Happy Thursday all!  We are almost mid-way through November already!  What the heck!  

We have a fantastic new FUSION challenge for you - enjoy and have fun!!!!! 





PROCEDURES:

1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.



I drew inspiration from the flowers on the photo and used the sketch - isn't this sketch amazing!?! 

I started my layers with My Favorite Things Blueprints and Die-namics Stitched Snow Drifts I then added a Simon Says Stamp Inside Holiday Greetings in Stampin' Up Old Olive



Don't forget you can check out the rest of the team's creations.  Just click on their names below:



Enjoy your day - thanks for the visit.  Cheers all!


Comments

Julia Aston said…
Love the layers and that beautiful paper! Great sketch card Deanne!
Dotty Jo said…
What a beautiful card! I must stop myself from running to the craftroom to CASE you lovely layered effect, Jo x
sandie said…
Such a pretty card and lovely dimension x
Chriss Blagrave said…
Stunning card and I love the sketch!
Unknown said…
Wonderful way to showcase your lovely paper! So clean and pretty!! I love it :)
Karren said…
Fabulous card, Deanne! That paper is so gorgeous!
Dana M said…
What a lovely card Deanne! It has a bit of a musical quality, maybe it is the curve with the perfectly positioned sentiment. I love it!

Popular Posts