Merry Monday 115:


Happy Monday all!  Another rainy day here (enter sad, sad face here).  But on the bright side, I am off this week - now that I can handle!!

This week at Merry Monday, Kristie has chosen the theme of an all white card.



All white cards are really challenging for myself.  If it weren't for challenges like this, I would never make them.

I de-embossed 'til the cows came home with Nestabilities and my score board.



As always, don't forget to check out the rest of my teamies super fantastic creations at Merry Monday.  They knocked the all white theme out of the park!!!



Photobucket

Comments

Annette said…
Wow, it's beautiful Deanne. So elegant.
Jingle said…
I love this! Absolutely GORGEOUS!
Kristie Goulet said…
Deanne you rocked this challenge. Your card is stunning! Have a great week.
Beautiful card Deanne, love all the embossing and the little jingle bell!
Wendy said…
Your card is gorgeous, Deanne! Love all the embossing! You did beautifully making an all white card! Hope you enjoy your week off! :)
Marie Bingaman said…
I hope your hands aren't sore from all the embossing! It sure made for a beautiful result! :)
Karren said…
Love the texture you've created with all this fabulous scoring, Deanne. Beautiful and elegant all-white card!
Katie Melhus said…
Love the cozy quilted feeling of this, Deanne - great card!
So Lovely, all of your cards are inspiring!!!

It has been my pleasure to work with you inspiring ladies during my feature month!!!! Thanks so much for having me!

HUGS --I will do my best to stick around!!! I have a new DT gig soon...busy, busy, you know how it is!--I do love Christmas cards!!!!!
Notes by Nina said…
Fabulous card Deanne, I love all that texture.
LeAnne said…
Wow, that debossing is incredible...and your sentiment is perfect! Cute little bell, too!
Irish Cherokee said…
I don't know how you got lost in the shuffle Deanne but you are not forgotten. Love your card. All white is tough and you created a dazzler.
Bonnie said…
Oh, Deanne, look at all this debossed and scored beauty! You can rock white on white! Hope you've had a great week!
laurie said…
Such beautiful embossing!

Popular Posts