02.08.14


Happy Saturday all!

I missed out on making a Christmas card last week so I plunked myself down today and went to work!


Card Ingredients:
Stamps/Image: Keeping the Christmas Spirit Alive 365
Inks:  Craftsmart Gold and Chocolate Brown
Papers:  We R Memory Keepers, MME
Cardstock: Bazzill, Recollections
Bits/Bobs:  Wild Orchid flowers, Wild Orchid Crown pins, Recollections gems, cheese cloth
Tools: Oval and Scalloped Oval Nesties, Making Memories edge distresser


I created this card for the following challenges:  Merry Monday - stockings, Winter Wonderland - no stamping



Enjoy your weekend!!  Cheers!

Photobucket

Comments

JD/ Jill said…
Great job on this Christmas stocking card...really like the vintage look of it.
Katie Melhus said…
What a lovely vintage scene. No stamping needed here, and those flowers almost look real! Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday!
Great vintage card, thanks for playing at WW. I have some candy on offer
downrightcrafty said…
a great take on our no stamping allowed at the Winter Wonderland, thanks for joining us
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have new release candy if you are interested :)
WOW so adorable!! I made also a start with my Christmas cards, these year we will be in time!! Great work Deanne!!

With love from The Netherlands,
Leintje*
Annette said…
Soon be xmas Deanne, keep those xmas cards coming hun!! LOL. (I'm the same, love making the xmas cards throughout the year). Lovely card honey, love the mesh you've sneaked in there.
Hugs
Annette
xx
Linda said…
Beautiful vintage design. xx
Bonnie said…
What a beautiful vintage feel to this card, Deanne! Love all the sweet elements, especially the gorgeous flowers! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!
Nancy Penir said…
Deanne, in awe of this beautiful vintage card! So well done!
LeAnne said…
Oh my, be still my vintage-lovin' heart! This is just precious! Love the embellishments as well! Thanks for playing with us this week at Merry Monday!
Lori Turner said…
Hi Deanne! This is such an awesome vintage card :) I love that stocking scene - thanks so much for joining us this week at Merry Monday! xoxoxo
Susan Joyce said…
Stunning vintage card Deanne, love every detail. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.
Debbie said…
A beautiful vintage style card. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland. x

Popular Posts