Jake's 1st Snowball:


Good morning all!  Well it certainly is starting to feel like early Winter out there - I've waited as long as I dare, it's time to pull out the mittens this morning.  With the windchill it is -18C (-0.4F) out there - wowzers!  Maybe I need to pull out the winter boots too!


 StampFairy is sponsoring Creative Card Crew's teddy bear picnic - use a teddy bear challenge.

I am still working on my Christmas cards, usually I am able to complete close to 100 in a year.  This year I will be lucky if I crack 50.  Oh well, there is always next year ;)

I kept Jake rather simple and chose not to use any embellishments:


Card Ingredients:
Stamps:  Stamp Fairy Jake, JustRite Signed Sealed Delivered (background), Simon Says Stamp! Cupcake Party (background), Studio G sentiment
Inks: Prismacolor pencils, Craft Smart Chocolate and Gold, Tim Holtz Old Paper
Papers:  American Crafts
Cardstock:  DCWV, Recollections
Tools: sewing machine, blending stumps and mineral spirit


I created this card for the following challenges: Christmas Challenges w Sketches - sketch (do not display sketch), Crazy 4 Challenges - favourite stamp set (Jake!)



Have a snuggly and warm Tuesday!  Cheers!



Photobucket

Comments

Jingle said…
This is very cute!
Annette said…
Awww, my favourite bear. Love your card hun. Hope you're not too cold. If I were you I'd stay in the warm at your craft desk with some more Jakes!
Hugs
Annette
xx

Popular Posts