A Christmas Hello:

Hello all - I hope you have been enjoying your week so far.  It's Christmas decorating at the office today - best work day of the year!!!

I have been feverishly working on my Christmas cards, I am pretty sure I must have made about 70 now this year.  And you know, it never gets old.

This week's challenge at Papercraft Star is Holiday Greenery.  We are open for one week so you have plenty of time to join us.  The nice thing about our challenge is you can use any medium:  digis, rubber stamps, chipboard, rub-ons, etc.

I used this adorable free digital print from The Feathered Nest:
Card Ingredients:  to come later...

I made this card for the following challenges:  Sugar Creek Hollow and One Stop Craft - vintage Christmas, 52 Christmas Card - pearls.


Have a wonderful day!

Photobucket

Comments

~amy~ said…
Deanne, this is stunning! LOVE it!
Sylvia said…
Lovely card, Deanne, I love all the stitching and how you varied it depending on the spot! Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Jingle said…
This is so beautiful! I love it!
Ros Crawford said…
This is stunning ... I love those little birds!
Mynn xx said…
Such a gorgeous vintage image and I LOVE your punched accents! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)
Lynne said…
The birds are so cute. I really like your card. Lovely!
Ruth M said…
Lovely card Deanne, vintage but kind of contemporary too! Thanks so much for joining us at 52 {C}CT! Ruth x
Dewi Lestari said…
So lovely. Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge this week
Hugs
Dewi
Patty Gorka said…
WOW, Deanne! This is amazing! Beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for playing along this week at 52CCT!
StephC said…
Wow, this is absolutely beautiful! I love the digi, and the colors are fantastic. I'll definitely take you up on the offer to borrow your mittens, after the week I've had! lol :)
Patti P. said…
Deanne, so very pretty. What a score on the digital image. Reminds me of cards from my childhood.
So glad you could share this week at Sugar Creek Hollow.

Patti SCH/DT
Sleepy Stamper said…
Love the vintage look to this card Dennne. Your must be a speedy crafter...70 cards made already!!! That alone is amazing!

Anitra

Popular Posts