Summer Gretal:

Good morning all - I hope you enjoyed your weekend.  The weather was just perfect so we spent a lot of time outside enjoying the fresh air.

I also spent a wee bit of time in my craft room - I had received my big order from C.C. Designs a few weeks ago and have been itching to use the adorable little die cuts and stamps.
After the fact, I felt it needed some stitching (I mean, when don't I stitch) but of course couldn't get it in the sewing machine.  So I brought out my trusty white gel pen, I figured something was better than nothing :)
Card Ingredients:  C.C. Designs Gretal stamp, Craftsmart Black ink, K&Co paper, DCWV, Bazzill and Recollections cardstock, Prismacolor Pencils (email me for complete list), Gelly Roll white pen, C.C. Designs Fence Border, Grass Border, Flower Border, and Clouds die cuts, Copic outline pen, Stampendous! Kaleidoscope embossing powder (unheated), My Mind's Eye bakers twine, Doodlebugs button.

I made Gretal for the following challenges:  Sweet Stamping Pixies - summer pixies, Charisma Cardz and Cute Card Thursday - summer, The Paper Shelter - outdoors, Dream Valley - wings, PaperPlay - die cuts.

With all her adorable creations, Pam @ Expressions With Heart, has been an inspiration.  Be sure to go pay her a visit, I am sure you will be inspired like I was. 

Have a wonderful day!

Photobucket

Comments

Jingle said…
Absolutely adorable! I LOVE the fence!!!
Cat's sCrap said…
I like ! Everything in simplicity. Fabulous layout. Bravo ! It's very successful !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.
Your card is gorgeous ! I love all those zingy bright summery colours and what a cute image. Thanks for playing along with us on Cute Card Thursday this week.
hugs
wynneth
x
Annette said…
Wow, I could soooo pick this out as one of your cards in a line-up!! LOVE the bright colours. Your colouring is also so fab. Love the flowers and fence too.
Beautiful card Deanne
Annette
xx
Lynne said…
Always exciting to see a new image! The white picket fence adorned with flowers is so cute, and you did a fabulous job of the fluffy cards.
~amy~ said…
super CUTE...really love the fun color combo!
Carissa said…
Really cute. The fence is adorable and really sets the stage for your beautiful image.
Hugs, Carissa
Alex H. said…
a really lovely summer fresh card and beautifully coloured! thanks for joining us at ssp-challenge!
;-) alex h.
Debs said…
Perfect summer scene card - love the image and fab fun colours.
Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx
Norma said…
Deanne, a gorgeous card. Beautiful colouring of this cute Swiss Pixie. Wonderful colour combo. Love the scene you've created. The way you double the fence to give it a more 3-D look is fabulous. Love your card.
Thanks for coming over to play with us at Sweet Stamping Pixies.
Hugs,
Norma
MagsB said…
Oh how cute! What pretty summery colours you've used, and Gretel is so sweet! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges.

love Mags B x
Pam Sparks said…
Hi Deanne! Adorable Swiss Pixie Gretal scene! Love it! So cute and fun to read that I've inspired you! Made my day! I'll head to bed with a big smile on my face! ttul!
Rachel x said…
Such a lovely, cheerful, summery card- and a lovely little scene too!! :) Wish the weather was really as bright and nice as this!!lol
Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley this fortnight!! :)
hugs, Rachel x
~* Jay Jay *~ said…
Soo cute and summery! I love the colors. Thanks for joining the SSP challenge.

Jay Jay ♥

Popular Posts