StampFairy Kasi

My Blog Candy - please go {here}
ABC Christmas Blog Hop - please go {here}

++++ 8 more days until Christmas ++++

Oh boy, oh boy!! Only eight more days until Christmas. And only 4 1/2 more working days until my Christmas holidays. It just doesn't get any better than this!!!

And oh boy, oh boy! It's also StampFairy's New Release and Freebie Friday!!! All digis are 50% off from now until December 31.

It's Kasi the Kitty!
Just wait until you see the freebie found {here}. Go snap him up right away, I know I did! Total cuteness!!

You could even use him to enter the StampFairy Challenge: Glam it up - Use glitter or Stickles. There are just a few more days to enter!

I only have one grey Copic right now and he is out of ink. So I did the next best thing - paper pieced him grey!!


Eeek - what a sweetheart!

Card Ingredients:
StampFairy image; me & my BIG ideas and KI Memories papers; Bazzill and Recollections cardstock; Copics; Gelly Roll white pen; Fiskars Threading Water border punch; Celebrate It ribbon; Dress It Up buttons; Recollections gems; hemp twine.



I made Kasi for the following challenges:


Stay crafty!
Photobucket

Comments

Lynne said…
Phenomenal job, Deanne! Love the image, the colors, the embellishments, the tinsel ball of yarn, and you did an amazing job paper piecing the kitten. Wow!
Jackie Randolph said…
OMG! Deanne I would never of guess he was paper pieced! What a stunning job with this image! I just Love him against the pink!!

Have a super day!!
Hugs!
~amy~ said…
perfect paper piecing...nice work! happy friday!
Just gorgeous! He is a proper sweetie!
Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck! Hugs Shell xx
ThePurplePlace said…
Deanne - I am in awe of this fantastic card! I absolutely love how fabulous your paper-piecing is and love love love the sweet furry Kasi you created!

You'll have to give me some hints on were you find such wonderful background papers! I'm new to this technique and would love to learn more from YOU!!

Super cute card....Love it!!

Hugs,
Lis
Jingle said…
This is absolutely adorable!!!
WOW WOW WOW! Anyone receiving this card will be sure to smile. Love it Deanne.
Hugs
Tanya
Julia said…
Great card! Lovin' it - reminds me of my sweetie pie Dexter =^..^=

I also snagged the freebie cat digi - thx :)
Céline said…
HI Deanne
your card is amazing, i love Kasi with this look!
hugs
céline
Lynda said…
He's a real cutie - adorable card Deanne.

Love Lynda xxx
Anonymous said…
tehehheee!!! now that is one neat kitty! love how you have done Kasi!! real cute!
love the ribbon and string too!
Samantha :0)
Emma said…
Oh such an adorable card Deanne, so gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges.
Hugs Emma x
Melissa Craig said…
Super sweet card Deanne! Great paper piecing. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
Jackie Randolph said…
This is so cute I had to come back for another peek! teehee!! Thanks for playing along at TMS Deanne.
Copse said…
Ahhh so cute, love the paper piercing the the papers you used to it, so adorable. Kaz ( GDT TMS)

Popular Posts