Good Sunday afternoon! Thought I would get in a quick post before the weekend is over. Hope you are enjoying your day!! Sorry to keep this so brief as I have a million things to do and it is already 4PM. The weekends always go by way to quickly!
I got to use Sassy Studio's Stamping Stella:
Sassy Studio's image; KI Memories papers; Copics; Gelly Roll white pen; Circle Nesties; EK Success Swiss Cheese punch; Celebrate It ribbon; Primas; Dress It Up buttons.
I made this card for the following challenges:
- Sassy Studio Designs - World Card Making Day: use Stella, 1 ribbon, 2 DPs, 3 buttons; 4 flowers
- Paper Sundaes - Something from your stash
- Simple Doodles - inspirational photo (I used the pinks and greens)
- Creative Card Crew - Bloomin' Marvellous (use flowers)
- sketch saturday - use their fabby sketch:
Thanks for stopping by!!