Mountain Soursop

Well Happy Friday ladies!

'Tis my favorite day of the week and you know what that means:

Practical Scrappers: This week we want you to dig into that stash and use something that you got over a year ago. It can be a product or tool and you only need to use one item to qualify. The Grand Prize winner will receive two free digi stamps from The Stamping Boutique. The deadline to enter is 5 p.m. on Saturday.

I dug real deep and pulled out some really old paper. I know when I need to make a baby card that it is always there :)



Card Ingredients: Hot Off The Press Soft Tints papers; Bazzill and Recollections cardstock; DigiStamp Boutique image; studio g stamp; Craft Smart Black ink; Copics; Stampendous! Kaleidoscope embossing powder (not heated); Dress It Up duck button and random pink button; Celebrate It ribbon; twine.


Happy Friday! Thanks for stopping by!!!!

Photobucket

Comments

Jingle said…
So cute!!! I just love bubbles! LOL!
Deanne, I really like this card! It made me instantly smile. I loved it so much I had to come over here to tell you. It's just adorable!
Heidi M said…
Hi Deanne! What a sweet card! I love the baby digi image and that duck button - so cute.

Heidi :)
Lynne said…
Lovin' your cards, as always Deanne. And a huge congratulations to you, also. Take care. Enjoy the weekend! It sounds like the weather is going to be balmy. XOXO's
Corie said…
Oh my this is just precious!!
Donna said…
Your card is waaay to cute Deanne, this is one of my fav images and I love the way you have coloured yours...your fav papers are perfect and the little rubber duck button is soooo cute :( Donna x

Popular Posts