11 Pipers Piping

Happy Sunday All! This is going to be an extremely short post as I still somehow have to make 7 more cards today and it is already 2:45 -- hmmm, I probably won't be able to make it! I obviously take way more on than I can chew LOL :)

Alrighty, I am entering my card for today into three different challenges. If you have just one moment, you should go check out these AMAZING challenges - they are all very friendly and creative ladies who always have a nice thing to say!!

1. Frosted Designs - Christmas theme {I DO love Christmas!}
2. The Pink Elephant - "Your Favorite Christmas Color Combo" {I love way too many, I used chocolate and green}
3. Unscripted Sketches - I used the fab sketch {I love their sketches!}



And my take on the sketch:



Card Ingredients: Recollections Brown and Black Houndstooth paper; Bazzill and Recollections cardstock; Inkadinkado stamp; Stampendous! Sterling Silver embossing powder; Martha Stewart embossing ink; Sheer Creations ribbon; random gems, button, and twine.

Alright - I am off and running back to my craft room!! See you tomorrow - it is a new challenge at SPCC! Hope to see you all there. xo
Photobucket

Comments

Liz said…
Great take on the sketch thanks for playing at Us this week with us
Marcy said…
LOL, I am wondering if you made all those cards! Beautiful job on this one. Thanks for joing US this week!
Victoria said…
this is fab and so neat and precise too! Good luck with the next 7!!

Victoria
x
Dawnll said…
Love your combination of colors, this is beauty! Thanks for playing with US this week.
Unknown said…
it's beautiful!!!
I like the embossing
Unknown said…
Gorgeous card Deanne! I love it when you join US for a challenge. Your stuff is just stunning! Great job combining challenges!

Steph
Uncripted DT
Lynne said…
Well Deanne, you are truly a scrapping genius, to be able to combine three challenges into one card. And everything about your card is stunning - the color combo, embossing, layers, bow, button, twine, gemstones........You never cease to amaze me. It's such a joy to view your creations. It's a perfect day to make Xmas cards, as it's -36C with a wind-chill of -48C. I bet your followers are gasping at these temps in SK.
Sweet Momiji said…
Very gorgeous! Congrats on fitting it into three challenges!! Whoo-hoo!
I don't even want to think about everything I need to do.....
Hope you get your projects finished!
Thanks for playing at Unscripted...again! :)
Hugs,
Hollie
What a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing all the detailed photos!
Anonymous said…
Really your example of the sketch!
Dotty Jo said…
Totally gorgeous - wonderful embossing and such fabulous colours! Jo x
Sarah said…
Absolutely gorgeous! Love your take on our sketch this week.I LOVE the embossing. Thanks for playing along with us again.
Sarah M
Unscripted DT
Beth aka BR-T said…
Wow what a fantastic card! Beth
April Hall said…
I love this! The embossing is beautiful!
Jeryn Carlisi said…
This is a beautiful card! I LOVE it and the embossing. 7 cards in one day is simply amazing. Hope you can get it all done!

Popular Posts