Surrounded by Love

A friend of mine saw my Today & Always card and asked if I could make one for her in-laws. It is their upcoming 40th wedding anniversary. I love to share my "talents" with friends and family. Thanks Lorrain for allowing me to make this card for you!!

Usual Disclaimer: crappy photos in poor lighting!





Card Ingredients:
paper - g.c.d studios "vines and flowers"
gems - Me & My Big Ideas
rub on transfer - K & Company Wedding

Happy August!!! I hope you are enjoying the weekend! I am off to go paint my bathroom. Anyone want to help *pretty please*?
Photobucket

Comments

Brenda said…
WOW good for you!!! Beautifly done!
hugs
Brenda
Anonymous said…
Lynne said: Deanne, once again you created another masterpiece for the couple's wedding anniversary. Your talents are endless and beautiful and unique. :0

Popular Posts