Coconut Wishes:




Hi all!  I hope the weekend has been well to you.  It feels like such a short weekend - is it Friday yet??!??

I tell you, I have so many fantastic new goodies to play with I bring out this Reverse Confetti Mahalo set again.  I just can't stop creating with it!  I love it THAT much!  Today I paired it with a Heart Stencil.





I created my two tone effect by stamping 3/4 in Lagoon ink and the other 1/4 in Parakeet ink.  No fancy technique, just easy quick results.  =)














I created my card for the following challenges:









Comments

Anna Uhras said…
I'm in love 💕Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology!! Anna xo
Hannelie said…
I can do with one of those... right now!
Simply amazing card. LOVE it Deanne :)
Thanks for joining us at CASology & CTS this week!
I Card Everyone said…
Deanne, this is perfect for our Sketch designer this week!! and perfectly wonderful!
=]

Popular Posts