XOXOXO:


Hi all!  Happy Saturday to you!  I have been spending my day so far in my craft room (my favourite place to be!).  I still have this dang head cold so I am keeping my germs contained and detained =)

As some of you may know, I am the  Reverse Confetti 'Fetti Friend for January and February!






Today I am showcasing some January new releases.  I started with All Heart Cover Panel Confetti Cut, added some interest (and zero bulk) with coloured hearts and stamped a sweet sentiment from Crazy About You! 





For a further touch of interest I added some pink striped pattern paper from True Love.  Super simple card but with big impact!








I would like to enter my card into the following challenge(s):


Color Throwdown




















Freshly Made Sketches




















Curtain Call


Comments

Leigh Penner said…
This is beautiful! I love it! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!
Scrapperdipper said…
I love your card. You've made me want to get that Reverse Confetti background die! It's much more versatile than I thought.
Karren said…
Gorgeous, gorgeous card, Deanne! So much interest with the background hearts and the patterned paper! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Monika/Buzsy said…
Such a pretty card Deanne. Love those colored hearts... the candy dots look really nice on the white background. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Popular Posts