The Paper Players 333:


Happy Sunday all!  I hope the weekend has been treating you well so far!





This week at The Paper Players, LeAnne has this super fantastic sketch for us to use:




I LOVE this sketch, I could use it a million times for a million cards =)

I went with a fun and sassy card using Reverse Confetti's Fresh 'n Fruity:



Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Reverse Confetti Fresh 'n Fruity

Die cuts:  Reverse Confetti Fresh 'n Fruity

Frosting: Tim Holtz Tracks Stencil, Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black, Stampin' Up! inks





Please be sure to check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the team at The Paper Players, leave some love, and play along!!

Cheers all!







Comments

Gorgeous Deanna! Such a fun sentiment and I just love those fresh greens and the stencilled background detail - this card is so zingy, I love it!
Jaydee said…
Deanne, this is stunning - I love the bright pops of color and the stenciled background. Fabulous sentiment, too.
hugs
jaydee
laurie said…
So fun! What a cute card and sentiment!
Nance Leedy said…
Oooh, love the fresh and zesty shades of green and that stenciled background is FAB!
Great take on the sketch, Deanne! Stunning colors and awesome fruits :)
LeAnne said…
Mmmmm, this is lookin' pretty fresh and sassy....I might have to have something limey after seeing this fun creation, Deanne!! Love your shading and your cute little leaves!
Oh Deanna, I LOVE this card! Those limes look real and that sentiment is perfect for anyone that needs a lift! The stenciled background is amazing! XX
stampwithsandy said…
All right well your cards just get more and more fun, Deanne! Love the limes and your perfect background, but the sentiment pushes this card over the top! Love it!

Popular Posts