The Paper Players 331:


Happy Sunday all!  I hope you have been enjoying your weekend so far!  I have been spending the past few days in the craftroom.  

And yes, I always have company..

My princess Saffron.  If she is not being terribly bratty, she is being absolutely adorable =)



That face.  I love her to bits =)








This week at The Paper Players, Nance has chosen this gorgeous colour combo:







Copper foil?!?  Yes please!  Love love love!




Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Reverse Confetti Be A Barista, Reverse Confetti Caffeinated Cups

Die cuts:  Reverse Confetti Caffeinated Cups, Reverse Confetti Dots Tag LayerMy Favorite Things Blueprints 13, My Favorite Things Blueprints 20
Frosting:  
Tim Holtz Dot Fade StencilStampin' Up! cardstockTsukineko Versafine Onyx BlackStampin' Up! inks





Please be sure to check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the team at The Paper Players, leave some love, and play along!!


Cheers all!




Comments

~amy~ said…
Saffron is such a cutie!!!!
LOVE your fab card Deanne!
Deanne I love your pastel coffee cups with co-ordinating bands - the copper tag behind and border add a wonderful warmth and I love the pale dot stamped background too which adds a subtle interest.
laurie said…
How cute! I love that sentiment,too!
stampwithsandy said…
Another fabulous creation with one of my favorite stamp sets! I love the triple mat and your great sponged background. Your little princess sure is a cutie too, Deanne!
Nance Leedy said…
Love this! The snowflake pattern on the latte cups is fabulous and the perfect companion to these frosty colors. Love that sentiment too!
Deanne, I love everything about this card! Love the background, the layers and those awesome coffee cups with the snowflakes! Just WOW! Have a great week! XX
This is an absolutely sweet card, Deanne! Amazing colors, love all the patterns on back and cups. Saffron is cutie!
LeAnne said…
Such a yummy, warm-hearted creation! Love the stencilled background and your copper mat and embellishments!
Jaydee said…
Deanne, I love this card. The postage stamp layer really frames the scene you created and the pops of copper are perfect.
Hugs
Jaydee
Stampingcountry said…

Great Card for coffee lovers!
Mona Pendleton said…
Awe, your little dog is darling and your card is so fun! Thanks for the inspiration!

Popular Posts