Merry Monday 234:


Happy Monday all!  I hope you enjoyed your weekend.  


This week at Merry Monday, Kathy would like us to create a CAS Christmas card:





I love me some clean and simple cards (although I probably take my CAS cards a layer too many!).  I did however only use two cardstock panels...  I usually use three =)  


Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp Magical Christmas
Die cuts:  
Simon Says Stamp Magical Christmas, My Favorite Things Blueprints 13, My Favorite Things Blueprints 20

Frosting:  Tim Holtz Dot Fade stencil, Stampin' Up! inks, Stampin' Up! cardstock



I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Just Add Ink





















TGIF Challenges



















You know the drill...
As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!

Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations


 

Have a fantastic Monday - cheers all!



Comments

Notes by Nina said…
Love your card Deanne, I have this stamp and have not used it yet. Thanks for the inspiration ;). Have a great week.
Lori Turner said…
Oh this is so different and COOL! I love that stamp and all the different background stamps - great pop of color! Have a wonderful week xoxoxo
Carolynn Sander said…
This card is super cute! I love everything about it!
Carolynn Sander said…
This card is super cute! I love everything about it!
Just love how you featured the polar bear with the soft patterns behind! Gorgeous card, Deanne!!
Anonymous said…
Great take on this sketch and a wonderful way to use all the stamps too. Chantell JAI
Elizabeth Price said…
Wow, this card is absolute total and complete awesomeness!! I am so glad to have come to your blog and that you linked up with TGIF this week. Smiles, Elizabeth
Linda said…
Such a great CAS card, Deanne. Hope you are having a great week.
Shona Chambers said…
So glad to see I'm not the only one still making Christmas cards!! Absolutely love your CAS design, especially the stamping on the bear, its genius!! So very glad you shared this with us at Just Add Ink!!
Christine Blain said…
I love the bold red against the subtle background, Deanne. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week, with your fun take on our sketch.
Nikki Spencer said…
Awesome card Deanne. Love that bear and subtle background details are just perfect. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.
Crealientje said…
Beautiful card!
The bear is cool.
Have a nice day, hugs Crealientje.
Marcia Hill said…
Cute, cute card Deanne! I love the bear with the sentiment on him...too cool!! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)
I love this card--simple elegance!
brrenwick said…
What a great card! I love the bold red bear...it's one of my favorite stamp sets! Thank you for joining us at TGIF!
Jill Norwood said…
Awesome CAS card my dear! Love how you added the stencil BG!
Karen L K said…
I like that red bear over the nice stencil background! Nice take on the Merry Monday theme.

Popular Posts