I Love You:


Hi all!  Happy Saturday to you!  It is a long weekend here and I plan to take advantage of it and craft, craft, craft!






Today I am trying a new technique (to me).  I created a negative space "stencil" with Reverse Confetti's Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts and stamped layers of Love Blooms.  I then took my "stencil" off, added a Crazy About You sentiment, and tahdah... another one layer card perfect for mailing!




One layer cards are now one of my favourites to create!  It's a challenge but so much fun to see what I can come up with.  (BTW:  I still LOVE lots of layers too!)








I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

CAS(E) this Sketch






















Simon Says Stamp (fantastic florals)


















Cheers all!

Comments

Leigh Penner said…
Beautiful card and take on the sketch! It's a long weekend here, too, and I have the same plans, too... ;)
Mandy said…
Gorgeous card Deanne! It's so elegant & pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Popular Posts