Merry Monday 225:


ACK!! Only a couple more weeks until my favourite time of the year!!!!!!!  Christmas!


This week at Merry Monday, Linda would like us to create a Christmas card with a CANDY CANE theme:




I love this hot coco set - I think it's one of the sets I use the most.  I made some peppermint white hot chocolates :)




Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  
Paper Smooches Christmas Sampler
Die cuts:  My Favorite Things Hot Cocoa Cups, My Favorite Things Blueprints 13, My Favorite Things Blueprints 20, Reverse Confetti Tag Me Too
Frosting:  Reverse Confetti Very Merry paper, Pebbles Holly Jolly paper, Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:



Just Add Ink



















You know the drill...
As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!

Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations


Have a fantastic Monday - cheers all!





Comments

~amy~ said…
You know this is awesome, right?!
Such a fun pair of cocoa cups with the candy cane paper, Deanne!!
Notes by Nina said…
Fabulous card Deanne, I love the monochromatic look and all those candy canes are fantastic.
Stampingcountry said…
Sweet Card! your tag in the background makes it!
Nikki Spencer said…
I love this festive creation Deanne. The red/white and stripes riminds me of candy canes....Fun use of the JAI Sketch. Thanks for joining us this week.
Greta said…
So festive--love this!
Linda said…
Sweet set of cups. Such a fun card. Hope you have a great week.
Chloe said…
Fabulous card Deanne. I just love those die cuts. I have to admit I thought they were mugs of beer at first lol. Must be the hot weather here making me thirsty!! Thanks for joining us this week at JAI - Chlo xx
Christine Blain said…
Those candy cane mugs are too cute! Love the crisp red and white colour scheme, and playful design, on your card Deanne. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week.
Marcia Hill said…
Cute, cute card Deanne! Love the tag in the background too! Hope you're having a wonderful week! :0)
Anonymous said…
You have definitely captured the Candy Cane theme - a lovely cherry Christmas card. Chantell JAI
Bonnie said…
Yum!!! Hope you're having a great week, Deanne!
So awesome! So much peppermint all in one place! I'm loving it.
Great way to use candycane paper for the mugs, cute!
Lori Turner said…
This is super cute, Deanne! Love those die cuts! xoxoxo

Popular Posts