Those Things:

It's storming outside which presents the perfect craft date.  It has finally cooled down which makes life so much more lovely!

I painted this bloom with inks and a wet paintbrush.  I then did a quick spritz with my water bottle to give it more movement.  I like movement =)


Ingredients:
Cardstock - Stampin' Up! Cucumber Crush,  Stampin' Up! Tangerine Tango, Canson XL Watercolor paper
Dies - My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 2
MFT Die-namics Blueprints 13, MFT Die-namics Blueprints 20MFT Vertical Stitched Strips
Stamps - My Favorite Things LJD Pretty Poppies
Stampendous! Jumbo Peony set (retired)
Inks - Stampin' Up! Tangerine Tango, Stampin' Up! Tangelo Twist
VersaMark Watermark
Others - Tsukineko Clear embossing powder


I created this card for the following challenges:


Freshly Made Sketches











Colour Me...!














Enjoy your Saturday and thanks for the visit!  Cheers all!!




Comments

Antonia said…
Hi Deanne,
I keep looking to your beautiful big bold flower, I guess it's the "movement".
The sentiment stamped in orange ink fits perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Colour Me...!
Hugs, Antonia
Andrea MacTrinh said…
Hi Deanne, spotted your card at FMS - absolutely stunning - love the colours. Have a great day. Ax
Annette said…
This is beautiful Deanne. Really pretty.
~amy~ said…
wowza...lovin' this!
Jinny Newlin said…
What a beautiful, bold, colorful design! Stunning! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Colour Me...!
Deepti said…
Looks like a winner !
Bhavana said…
Loved the burst of colours. very artistic.. Thanks for joining us at Colour Me!
Ceal said…
So pretty! thanks for joining Color Me

Popular Posts