8.23.2015

Flower Power:


Today I am "kickin' it old school."  I had received this stamp and die set from Mona Pendleton herself a number of years ago (I do believe she was guesting and sponsoring a DT I was on??).  So today was the first time I actually inked these beauties up.  Hmmm.. what on earth was I waiting for?  I love them!





Ingredients:
Cardstock - Stampin' Up! Basic Gray, Stampin' Up! Pool Party, Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight

Dies - My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 20My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 24, My Favorite Things MPD Tropical Sensations (retired), My Favorite Things Die-namics Cross-Stitch Circle STAX 
Stamps - 
My Favorite Things MPD Tropical Sensations (retired), My Favorite Things Essential Sentiments
Inks - Stampin' Up! Real Red, Stampin' Up! Pool Party, Stampin' Up Bermuda BayStampin' Up! Daffodil Delight, Stampin' Up! Watermelon Wonder

Others - Stampin' Up! Candy DotsMy Favorite Things Polka Dot stencil

I created this card for the following challenges:


MFT Wednesday Sketch















colourQ
















Thanks for the visit!  Enjoy your Sunday all!!!  Cheers!






6 comments:

Michelle said...

Such a striking card,Deanne!!! Love your fun confetti background and lovely tropical flowers! Thanks for joininhg us at ColourQ!

Юрате Подерёга said...

Очень красивая открытка!!! Волшебство!!)

Kim Heggins said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love your wonderful design and your flowers are amazing. What a sweet way to say congratulations! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Susan R. Opel said...

ER. MAH. GERD!

I love this. Tons!

Susan R. Opel
Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

Susan R. Opel said...

You've been spotted!

http://www.cardchallenges.com/2015/09/youve-been-spotted-september-8-2015.html

Susan R. Opel
Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things