6.14.2015

Love Bunches:


Hi all!  I have been working in the craftroom today but only managed to create one card.  Uck!  Don't you hate when that happens.  Nothing was going right today =(

This card was the best of the day, the others are being set aside possibly headed for the trash.

I started with Reverse Confetti's Love Notes and Tag Me Confetti Cuts.  The sentiment is from RC's Petals 'n Posies stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  I created the background with Hero Arts Soft Granite ink and MFT Herringbone Bricks stencil.  Lastly I added American Crafts twine and Studio Calico clothespin.



I created this card for the following challenges:





Thanks for the visit - cheers to you all!!


3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

~amy~ said...

It's beautiful Deanne!

Joan Ervin said...

I absolutely love how you created the background and the little tag is adorable...awesome take on the colors and the sketch!!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!