Love Bunches:


Hi all!  I have been working in the craftroom today but only managed to create one card.  Uck!  Don't you hate when that happens.  Nothing was going right today =(

This card was the best of the day, the others are being set aside possibly headed for the trash.

I started with Reverse Confetti's Love Notes and Tag Me Confetti Cuts.  The sentiment is from RC's Petals 'n Posies stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  I created the background with Hero Arts Soft Granite ink and MFT Herringbone Bricks stencil.  Lastly I added American Crafts twine and Studio Calico clothespin.



I created this card for the following challenges:





Thanks for the visit - cheers to you all!!


Comments

~amy~ said…
It's beautiful Deanne!
Joan Ervin said…
I absolutely love how you created the background and the little tag is adorable...awesome take on the colors and the sketch!!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

Popular Posts