We have a new FUSION challenge for you - enjoy and have fun!!!!! Don't forget that this is our last challenge for the Summer and we will be back soon!!!!
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.
I was inspired by the sketch and I also took the colours from the inspiration photo to come up with my card this week.
I started with Stampendous! Jumbo Peony set (retired) which I heat embossed with Stampendous! Opaque White embossing powder. I added some colour with my cheap watercolour paints. I then added a vellum strip with a Reverse Confetti Paper Crane sentiment which I also heat embossed with Stampendous! PEARLustre Hematite. The butterfly stamp is from Stampers Anonymous (which is older than the hills, can't find link) to which I added American Crafts twine and a Studio Calico clothespin.
Don't forget you can check out the rest of the team's creations. Just click on their names below: