Ice Skating Donny:


Good morning - it's looks like it will be a beautiful morning out there, but this afternoon, overnight, and tomorrow are supposed to be raining.  Not that it usually matters, but I have a deck to stain.  Oh well, guess that means more time in the craft room :)

I love bears.  It's true.  Actually any animal will do.  I feel comfortable colouring them and they are always such cuties.  I'm not 100% confident colouring little girl/boy images. I'm always off in the shading.

 Bears though, I think I can handle :)

With that said, I have Donny to share with you:

Did you notice that I love paper piecing too??  I guess it's my "thing".

Speaking of paper, I am letting go of my third last piece of cranberry coloured cardstock.  It's the only thing that goes with my "Christmas" flowers and I have a LOT of cranberry coloured flowers.  I hate to use so much of the cardstock on one card, but I like to tie everything together.  I should set out to find some more, if they make this colour anymore.
 


Card Ingredients:  StampFairy digi, MME papers, DCWV and Recollections cardstock, Prismacolor pencils, Gelly Roll white pen, Tim Holtz metal gasket, Wild Orchard flowers, Recollections pearls, Craftsmart Gold and Chocolate inks, Inkadinkadoo! background stamp, Ashland Burlap.  Tools:  mineral spirits and blending stumps, Square Nesties, sewing machine, Making Memories edge distresser.




I made this card for the following challenges:  ABC Christmas - kept it safe (see above), Holly Jolly - six or more layers (I have 10 layers of paper), Christmas Challenges w Sketches - sketch (do not display sketch), Winter Wonderland - four legged friends.

Have a wonderful weekend - cheers to you all!

Photobucket

Comments

JanR said…
This is so sweet! I love the colours.
Desire Fourie said…
Another Deanne special. So love the paper piecing and distressed edges.
{I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}
What an adorable and pretty card. Thanks for playing at WW
downrightcrafty said…
what a wonderful choice of image and a gorgeous creation thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx
Annette said…
He's so cute. I always love your paper piecing.
Hugs
Annette
xx
Angi Barrs said…
Sweet! Love the polka dots.
Ros Crawford said…
This is so very lovely ... The bear is as cute as can be and your layering superb!
Renata said…
OOhhww wow, this bear is so cute!! Love your card, great colors. Thanks for joining us again at CCWS! Hugs, Renata.
Annette said…
Whoops, back again to say thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!!
Hope you had a lovely weekend
Annette
xx
Lorraine A said…
Fabulous card Deanne :_) the bear is adorable and the papers and all the details are gorgeous :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
luv
Lols x x x
Judy McKay said…
What lovely details in your card. great design and composition. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Judy
Dorte said…
I love Donny's paper pieced skates.
Cute card you have made. I know the feeling using up the favourite paper, mwaaa.
Thanks for joining our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge, hope to see you again,
hugs Dorte
Jolanda said…
Lovely card.. you paper piecing is great. thanks for joining our challenge at CCWS

Popular Posts