Jaboticaba

Now how did it get to be Monday again. Can you believe that it will be April next week?!?!?!?!? That is just flippin' crazy!


So today's challenge is from SPCC. When I saw this color combo, I thought to myself: Self, what the heck are you going to do with these crazy colors :) Thanks Sam for letting me see outside the box, as I think this color combo worked out pretty nicely!!

(See? Not so bad, right?!?)


Here is the great color combo this week:



(With another DigiStamp Boutique image, see, Libby was on sale, so I just had to get her!)



Card Ingredients: K&Co Viola Vita paper; Bazzill and Recollections cardstock; DigiStamp Boutique image; Craft Smart Black ink; Copics; Dress It Up buttons; Ms ribbon; pom-pom fringe bought by the yard at Ms; random flower jewel.

Happy Monday everyone! Thanks, as always, for the comments. Much appreciated!!!!!
Photobucket

Comments

Leah l'Orange said…
that's HOT, Dee!
i love the colours, i love her dress, i love the ball trim. would it be weird if i expressed my love for you, too? :)
xo
Hi Deanne,

Congratulations on being my winner for the Sweet Sketch Wednesday blog hop! Please contact Arlana at sweetberrydesigns@hotmail.com so that you can get your free prize from the Digi Stamp Boutique. Thanks for joining the hop! ;D

Hugs,
~Terry
Oh, by the way, what a lovely blog you have. I love this card too - the ribbon is cute and love that button; great paper piecing! ;D
Stacy said…
Cute card, love the buttons on her dress!!
Teri said…
I can see why you found that one a challenge, but it looks great! :)
That is one adorable card! So cute!!! :)
Nadya
Dotty Jo said…
Totally gorgeous - and those pom poms are wonderful! Jo x
RobbynW said…
She's very cute Deanne! Doesn't look like you struggled at all with the challenge!
Robbyn - SP Diva
Your cards are fabulous. Congratulations on your win at
http://thesisterhoodofcrafters.blogspot.com. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations.
Emily said…
I love this little girl!

Emily-SP Diva
Sharon said…
I saw this card on the SP Colour Combo challenge blog. Sweet! Love the ball trim. I never thought to use this on a card. Must dig out some from my sewing stash..
Sharon
Unknown said…
gorgeous card!!!
and the lovely girl is great with the 2 buttons and the flower on his hair
Susan said…
Your card is really cute - I love the girl's dress.
Unknown said…
such a sweet card=))

Popular Posts