Yellow Tulips:





Happy Saturday! It is a beautiful Spring day out there so we spent a few hours cleaning up the yard - we just got rid of all our snow so it was lovely to get some sunshine and fresh air.

Speaking of sunshine, I love yellow flowers. We have many yellow lilies in our front, but I would LOVE some yellow tulips in our back yard.

I stamped these pretty Tulips and coloured them in bright yellow and green. I added a bow in kraft coloured cardstock and added some happy iridescent sparkle to it.



Lastly I added a sentiment from Hatbox Florals and bordered the card with blue polka dot paper from Sun & Sea.









I created this card for some of my favourite challenges:






Stay safe. Stay home. Stay strong.















Comments

~amy~ said…
This is beautiful Deanne!
Wanda Cullen said…
Lovely CAS design and it doesn't get any better than playing with tulips...one of my fave spring flowers! Thanks for joining us at CTD!
Jacquie Southas said…
What a lovely bouquet! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!
Jen Brum said…
What a gorgeous card Deanne! I just love tulips and these yellow ones are so bright and cheery! Perfect for Mother's Day! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
Linda Callahan said…
Such a sweet spring bouquet! Very pretty card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Popular Posts