SSW 95 - StampFairy

Today's Ramblings: It's been a relatively quite week. I finally got a good nights sleep - that, I am thankful for. Otherwise, life is pretty boring - hey, I can handle that!!

Today's DT Challenge: A new Wednesday brings a new Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Our Sponsor:
StampFairy!! Yeah! Yes it's true, I am on the StampFairy team and I LOVE the images. Lots of freebies and cuties {found here}.

The winner this week gets 4 digis of their choice - wahooooo-ie!

I used Panda Paul Bamboo {found here}:


Awwwwhh - isn't he just a sweetie! I just finished purchasing the whole set - that's how much I love him!

Card Ingredients:
StampFairy image; KI Memories, Making Memories, and Recollections papers; Recollections cardstock; Copics; Oval and Scalloped Oval Nesties; Celebrate It ribbon; Dress It Up button; Recollections gems; hemp twine.


Sweet Sketch 95:


Please be sure to check out the rest of the DT creations as well as our sponsor:


Have a wonderful Wednesday! Thanks for stopping by.

Photobucket

Comments

Jingle said…
This is really cute! I love the colors!
WOW, look at that bow. You are the Queen of bows! This is one fab card, and I love the matching bling.
Hugs
Tanya
Wow, Deanne, I love that black and teal together. Your bear is colored up to perfection! Your cards are always perfect! He really is a sweetie!
Hugs, Nancy
Jen said…
Love that card! Uber cute! Great job!
nessy said…
oh just too sweet ~ amazing card~love the colour combo and fab ribbon!
vanessa xx
What a cutie! Love the colors.
Jess Willison said…
LOVE these colours! Great card!
Lynne said…
It always amazes me how your ribbons, papers, embellishments and coloring of your images, etc., coordinate so beautifully. Another adorable masterpiece!
Kathie said…
Hi Deanne, this is such an awesome card I do love your little Panda Paul. I adore your colour combo this week couldn't be better. This is a very pretty card.
Hope that snows melting and your getting some warmer weather. It's getting chiller in the mornings and evenings here we're still having dinner outside most nights.
Take care hugs
Kathie
xox
Jeannie said…
That ribbon is gorgeous! The papers all match perfectly and really set off this cute panda.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
Derek said…
Awesome panda card!!! Panda hugs for everyone :)
Jacq said…
Hi Deanne,
This is just simply darling! Love everything about this card! Will have to get me this panda set lol.
Hugs Jacqui xxxxx
Annette said…
I love this card, but Panda Paul is one of my faves too. I've only got the one of him, but he's adorable and I may have to expand my collection. There are so many other Stamp Fairy images that I want too though. So hard to choose !!! Fab card. Annette xx
Deanne, I nearly chose that Panda Paul Bambo but I don't think I could have colored him up as well as you did! I love your papers and of course your bows are always spectacular! Love the turqouise and black combo! It's perfect with the little panda and the bambo and leaf colors are a great accent! Have a wonderful week!
Linda Anderson said…
How gorgeous Deanne!!! All that blue, black and white...just might become a new fave of mine!!!Love your panda image...I can see why you bought the whole set!!!

Linda
Julia said…
Very nice! Love the blue accents and such a cute digi!
Jackie Randolph said…
Beautiful with the turqouise and black. Love how he looks like he is going to jump right off the paper!! Just adorable hun!
Genevieve said…
Oh my goodness! How cute is Panda Paul?!Another stunning card deanne, love every inch of it :)

Tc
Genevieve
Sharon Basel said…
Incredible card Deanne - love the papers and colors with Panda Paul. Fab job on this.
Sharon ;)
Sharon Basel said…
Incredible card Deanne - love the papers and colors with Panda Paul. Fab job on this.
Sharon ;)

Popular Posts