I am doing fine

Just in case you were all worried about me, I am fine LOL. I went for my first alcohol injection for Mortons neuroma this morning. I have done cortisone injections in the past that didn't react that well with my body, so I have high hopes for the alcohol. No it does not make me drunk (guess how many times I have heard that one!).

I have to go every Wednesday for 6 weeks to have these stupid, painful injections done by my surgeon, so wish me luck!! If this doesn't work then I have to have surgery, which sounds like it could be quite invasive and I would be off work for who knows how long. And there is always a possibility it may come back. But, I am staying positive.... now enough about me...

On a positive note: Derek has "aloud" me to start updating our oak in our home. White paint here I come!! It only took 1 1/2 years of persuasion on my part.

Deanne xoxo

Comments

Anonymous said…
what is it with guys and not painting wood anyways? lol

glad to hear you're doing okay..so is this your 6 weeks off then?
sandi
Derek said…
You should NEVER paint wood...IT is like a rule or something ... and it should never be done :-)

I am sad that I wont be seeing my nice oak trim anymore :-(

Popular Posts