Stock Your Stash November:





Hi all! 


I have been a bit stronger every day since having my hip replacement/reconstruction, I am now at week 15 post op. I am slowly decreasing my pain medications and am going back to work 2 - 3 hours a week. I would still only give my hip a 30% which is better then week 1, which I would have given 0%. I am able to sit a bit longer every day therefore I have been stronger to create more cards!


This month at Reverse Confetti we are celebrating Holidays and Winter.


I started by creating the background of my card by using the Snowballs Confetti Cut panel and blending Navy, Island Blue and Wine inks.



I added these fun little Triangle Trees in sparkly embossing powder and vellum. I decorated the trees with lots of green gems and this perfect sentiment also from Triangle Trees.




We can't wait to see what YOU come up with. Grab your goodies and start crafting =)










Comments

Gorgeous background for those sweet triangle trees, Deanne! Just love all the gems on the trees too! So glad your recovery is progressing nicely - you'll be 100% soon!!
Dotty Jo said…
Looks amazing! Jo x
sharon g said…
I like your "different" color scheme. Nice job.

Popular Posts