Stock Your Stash with BABIES!!







So this month at Reverse Confetti we are concentrating on babies - come play along! It is definitely baby fever at my work!! We have had two babies in the past couple of weeks to join our work family :)

I am challenging myself to think outside the box and trying to use more *unique to me* layouts.

I love how this little turned out!! And googly eyes are my favourite. Like I could put them on a random piece of paper and start giggling :)










I also created this card for the following challenges:







 Happy 400th Celebration to my old teamies!!



Well thank you as always for visiting my blog. It means the world to me!!!!




Comments

Adorable blue whale, Deanne! Just love all the cloud layers with the clothespin!!
Barb Ghig said…
Such a darling baby card, Deanne! Your little whale is so cute and I love the polka dot papers! So glad you played along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!
Annie S. said…
Hi Deanne! So glad you joined in the celebration over at The Paper Players for the 400th Challenge! Your baby card is adorable...I love that little rainbow. Good luck in the prize drawings!!
laurie said…
This is fun! I love the dies you used, that thin rainbow is awesome.Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players and joining us in our 400th challenge celebration!
Jaydee said…
Deanne, I love this gorgeous card. The rainbow is beautiful with the dotty paper. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
Jaydee
Ellenor said…
I have one word for your card: WOW!! I love it! Sooo cute and perfect :)

Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS - Ellenor

Popular Posts