MM291:






Good morning! It was another beautiful sunny weekend. We have been busy working on our yard. We are trying to get rid of an over abundance of non invited guests, grubs. It's a losing battle =(



This week at Merry Monday, Kelly would like us to use COOKIES, SWEETS, or CANDY CANES on our Christmas cards:





I found some old stashed paper and went with those fun colours! You all know me, bright colours make me very happy =)






Stamps: My Favorite Things Globe Sentiments
Die cuts: Simon Says Stamp Magical Christmas
Extras: Reverse Confetti Midnight Ink, Doodlebug Santa Express paper



As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!


Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations















Comments

JoAnn said…
Cute card Deanne. Love all those pretty papers.
Perfect Doodlebug paper for this challenge, Deanne! Just love all the layers too!!
Kelly Lunceford said…
So bright and cheery! I love it!!!
Linda said…
So colorful and lovely, Deanne. Have a great day.
Leanne said…
So bright and pretty, love the stitching as well. Way to go! Hugs, L
Marcia Hill said…
What FUN and bright papers Deanne...this card makes me happy too!! Hope you're having a great week! :0)
Notes by Nina said…
Fabulous card, I love all the layers and the fun and bright papers.

Popular Posts