Merry Monday 278:





Happy holiday Monday! My absolute favourite Mondays! I have been busy, creating, getting rid of furniture and trying to start my craft room form scratch. I was able to get one wall down, only took three coats =)  This has been my first time going from dark to light. I always go from dark to darker. Hopefully in the end it will all be worth it =)



I saw the puppy and new he was going to be the star of my show. I kept my card in pastels: grey, mint, and coral, added a bit of stitching and called it a day!




  Stamps: My Favorite Things Happy Pawlidays
Die cuts: My Favorite Things Blueprints 13
Extras: Simon Says Stamp stencil(retired), Tim Holtz Waterbrush, Zig Clean Color Real Brushes, Reverse Confetti Midnight ink, Stampin' Up! inks



I also created this card for the following challenge:



CAS(E) this Sketch



As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!


Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations





Comments

What a sweet pup with stocking, Deanne! Just love how you colored him and put him on the text banner! Perfect with the subtle stencil in the background!!
Kelly Lunceford said…
So cute! I was so wishing I had a pup image! This one is perfect!
m-h said…
So cute! I love the delicate mint background, and the stitching is perfect. Most of all, "Furry and Bright!"
Leigh Penner said…
Super cute take on the sketch!
Leanne said…
Awww now that is some cuteness, great job. Love it! Cheers!

Kim Heggins said…
This is one fun and fabulous card!!! Just too darn cute.
Marcia Hill said…
This card is SO cute Deanne! That puppy is just adorable and I love the repeated sentiment on a diagonal...cute, CUTE card!! Hope you're having a great week!! :0)
Linda said…
Deanne, that sweet little puppy is just adorable. Very cute....Hope you are having a great week.
Totally too sweet for words!!!
Unknown said…
Deanne,
What an adorable card I love the cute lil pup holding his stocking.
JoAnn said…
Love your sweet card and that adorable puppy. Great background too.
Notes by Nina said…
Adorable card, I love the stitching on that fabulous sentiment panel and the pup is downright cute.

Popular Posts