Merry Monday 269:





Happy Monday!  Christmas is now on the horizon.  I have all my gifts purchased and started wrapping this weekend.  I still feel like I have lots to do, but am one step closer to the finish line =)


This week at Merry Monday, Debbie would like us to use three of the colours in the inspiration photo:






The colour combinations are endless!  I went with the lime green, navy, and hot pink.  Anything non-traditional are my favourite colours to use =) 




The diamonds were not placed exactly where I was first thinking, but I accidentally dropped the green diamond full of glue.  So there is was, no going back!  Haha - perfect!!!  Speaking of these diamonds, is it just me or do I use my stash for the first time only to find out it's retired?  This happens more then I would like to admit!





Stamps:  My Favorite Things Handwritten Holiday
Die cuts:  My Favorite Things Diamonds (retired), My Favorite Things Blueprints 20 (retired), My Favorite Things Blueprints 2, Reverse Confetti Scallop Stripe Panel, Reverse Confetti Let It Snow  
Extras:  Stampin' Up! ink, Stampin' Up! cardstock





 As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!


Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations






Comments

Great pick on the colors, Deanne, and I love all the texture and layers with the inlays!!
Colleen said…
fun color combination Deanne! This card will surely brighten the face of the recipient!
Kelly Lunceford said…
I love this! Great color combination! That bold sentiment and fun details are perfect for this card!
JoAnn said…
Pretty card. Love your color choices and the design of your card.
Notes by Nina said…
Fabulous card, I love your fun colour combination.
sharon g said…
I like how colorful it is! It give winter some great colors!
Julia Aston said…
what bright and cheerful colors!
Linda said…
Great use of non-traditional colors. So pretty, Deanne. Have a great weekend.
I knew you would love this color challenge and you rocked it! So cute!
Susan Joyce said…
Love the gem stones and the gorgeous colours you used Deanne. Hope you have a fantastic week.
Nora Noll said…
This makes me happy!! I LOVE how you used the gemstones on this and the colors are fantastic!! GREAT design!

Popular Posts