Build a Birthday:





Hi all!  Happy FRIDAY!!  I am actually back to work today from a week off.  I have been very busy being crafty (enter HAPPY face here!).  I have been painting and (re)decorating our living room.  I also got to clean my craft room (yes, this makes me happy) and create some cards!!

Speaking of creating cards, it's been about a week since I made my last floral birthday card and was feeling withdrawals...  I also wanted some bright happy colours.  So I created this little gem!



Such happy colours!  It's hard to believe that soon Autumn will be here.. and then Christmas (jumping up and down, Christmas!!!!!)



   

   





I have created this card for the following challenges: 

(exotic)








Pssssttt... Reverse Confetti is having a three day sale!







Comments

~amy~ said…
What a PRETTY card, love the added stripes!
SugarGem said…
Wow this is SO pretty. Thank you for joining us at The Heart Desires Blog
Gorgeous! Ty for pkaying at thd!
This is so gorgoeus!!! So glad you joined us in this THD challenge!!!
Perfect capture of the inspiration!!!! Thanks for joining in the August fun at THD, Deanne!!

Popular Posts