Copper and Rose:




Hi all!  Happy Saturday to you!  It's been another windy day outside.  A great day to spend indoors!


Today I challenged myself to use design paper, as I have been ignoring my paper drawers!  I also didn't touch any markers or inks for this card, which again was a challenge for me as I am loving my Zig markers!!!





Stamps:  My Favorite Things Essential Sentiments (retired)
Die cuts:  My Favorite Things Cross-Stitch Circle STAX, Simon Says Stamp Single Roses
Frosting: Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black

I created this card for the following challenges:






Freshly Made Sketches

The Card Concept (clean and layered)









Comments

Linda Callahan said…
Fun flowers and beautiful colors! Love it! Glad you shared it at FMS!
JD/ Jill said…
Beautiful card! Great design...so unique!
Karren said…
Gorgeous card! Your colour combo is fabulous and using a vellum circle for one of the sketch elements is a great idea! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Julie Gearinger said…
Very pretty Deanne! Love the soft combination of colors with your DSP background! Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept- hugs and I hope you have a wonderful week!
Beverly S. said…
Very nice work! Love how you used the patterned paper with the diecut flowers. Pretty stamp sentiment too.
I Card Everyone said…
Absolutely charming, and gorgeous!
=]
Absolutely gorgeous!!! Love how you used the colors! Love the flowers!! Thanks for playing with us here at the Card Concept!

Popular Posts