Pink Lemonade:


Happy Sunday all!!

Today I am sharing my second card using Zigs.  Why did I not get them sooner!?!  (although it could be the hefty price tag!)

I clear heat embossed my peonies, coloured with Zigs, and fussy cut the flowers as I don't own the matching dies.




Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Altenew Peony Bouquet
Simon Says Stamp Best Mom Ever
Die cuts:  My Favorite Things Blueprints 13
My Favorite Things Blueprints 20
Frosting: 
Wow Embossing Powder Clear GlossTim Holtz WaterbrushCanson XL Watercolor paperTsukineko Versafine Onyx Black, Zig Clean Color Real Brushes



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Freshly Made Sketches






















The Card Concept





















AAA Cards






















Enjoy your weekend - cheers all!


Comments

Kim Heggins said…
Beautiful...just beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept.
Jan said…
I love this those flowers and colours are fabulous. xx Jan
Julia Aston said…
Wow - gorgeous coloring on your embossed flowers - what's your coloring technique??! Julia xx
Kim S said…
Absolutely stunning! You are truly amazing with your new Zigs - I love the dimension you got! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Georgiana said…
Very pretty flowers. I just added this stamp set to my wish list. I love all the layering you can do to add depth. Great job with the colors.
Nora Noll said…
The flowers on this is amazing!! I love the colors and the pop of the flowers. Great take on the sketch!
Jane said…
Wow flowers, gorgeous bright and beautiful colours. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.
Lyn Bernatovich said…
Love the dimension of your card! Beautiful!
SewPaperPaint said…
Stunning coloring & layers! Love this! Hugs, Autumn
Sazzle Dazzle said…
oozing elegance and a perfect example of bright and beautiful with stunning water coloured images. Thanks for playing with us at AAA Cards this week
stampwithsandy said…
Gorgeous blossoms, and fabulous use of your Zig's! I have them too, but still learning how to use them. Thanks for the inspiration, Deanne!
Lucy E. said…
Your card is simply lovely!
Beautiful coloring and fussy cutting :-)
I know what you mean about
the price tag on these "must have"
crafting supplies! I often wait and see
if I really think I'll use something before
buying it.
These flowers are so beautiful in their rich colors! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept this week!
Craft-E-Place said…
Simply stunning! I love the vibrancy of the flowers.
Elaine
Karen Dunbrook said…
how gorgeous!! love this.
TFS,
Karen
WOWSA! Those flowers are gorgeous!!! Beautiful coloring!!! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!
Susan Powell said…
This is so pretty! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.
Mac Mable said…
Wow...absolutely stunning. Fabulous colours and fabulous colouring. Thank you for sharing this beauty x
Angel said…
Such a gorgeous card! Perfect in every way! Thanks for playing with us at The Card Concept!

Popular Posts