Merry Monday 237:


Happy Monday all!  Well winter is back!  I had to take the winter coat out of the closet again as we were spoiled with spring-like weather the past few weeks.  A little glimpse of spring really puts the summer bug back in a person!  I am already thinking about flower pots which in reality won't be out on my deck until June.

This week at Merry Monday, Nina would like us to create a Christmas card with SHIMMER or SPARKLE on it:






I brought out my glitzy gold sparkle paper and paired with a nice purple, rather royal looking!



Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Reverse Confetti Winter Word Coordinates
Die cuts:  
Simon Says Stamp Merry and Bright, My Favorite Things Blueprints 13, My Favorite Things Chunky Chevron Cover-Up
Frosting:  Stampin' Up! cardstockTsukineko Versafine Onyx Black


You know the drill...
As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!

Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations


 


Have a fantastic Monday - cheers all!



Comments

So fun with the purple and gold inlaid chevrons, Deanne - love this!
Susan Joyce said…
Love your modern take on the challenge Deanne, your card is fantastic and sparkly.
Notes by Nina said…
Fabulous card Deanne, I love the purple and gold. Have a great week.
Linda said…
Awesome card with your purple and gold, Deanne. Have a great week.
Marcia Hill said…
Oooooh...what a fun and FABULOUS design Deanne! Love this!! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)
Deanne, love the inlaid die technique with the touch of sparkle! Great design! Hope you're enjoying the weekend :)

Popular Posts