You're The Jam:


YOU are the JAM!

Hi all!  Happy Tuesday to you!  I hope the week so far as being treating you well.  I have been spending a lot of time in the craft room and loving it!!




I of course have been lucky enough to be a part of the Reverse Confetti team this month. Hi my name is Deanne, and I have an addition to RC crafting supplies =)

Today I am showcasing one of my new favourite sets Reverse Confetti's Foodie Fun and the coordinating Confetti Cuts.  Seriously LOVE!




Again - jam and toast.  LOVE it!  I also tried my hand at inking a stencil which I usually make a mess of, but this one turned out fantastically!
















I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Can You Case It:


























Comments

~amy~ said…
Deanne, this is AWESOME.
stampwithamyk said…
So sweet! Love those little die cuts, perfect sentiment and perfect colors! Great design. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!
Lisa Lara said…
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute Deanne. I just love how you used this fun set with the toast.
Oh my goodness, Deanne! I adore this card!! Thanks for playing along with CYCI! ~ Crystal
Dawn Fields said…
Deanne, such a fun card! Love that sentiment and the colors you selected. Thanks for playing along at CYCI! Dawn
Unknown said…
Such a fun and exciting card! I love that you kept with the bold colors and just embraced them! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Can You Case It? --Elizabeth Jeanne
Kim said…
Deanne, what a cute card. I love the sentiment and the little pieces of toast. Thanks for joining the challenge at Can You Case It? -Kim
Anonymous said…
AMAZING! That stenciling really is beautiful! And congrats! That's so exciting! Thank you for joining us at CYCI!- Kevin Bray
Teresa Kline said…
hello deanne! this is adorable, luv the sponged background and design! I am so glad you played along with us at
sunday stamps!


blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*
Eva Bussom said…
Your design is super cute! Thank for joining CYCI :) Eva
Kim H. said…
I love your card! So stinkin' CUTE!!!
Annette Elliott said…
This is stinkin' cute! Love the bright colors and the stencil. :) Thanks so much for playing along (again!) at Sunday Stamps!
Lisa said…
Such a fun and bright card! Great job with the sketch!

Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Popular Posts