The Paper Players 328:



Happy Sunday all!  I hope you have been enjoying your weekend so far! 







This week at The Paper Players, Jaydee would like us to use CAS FLOWERS on our project:





I have been making so many Christmas cards that it was nice to get back into flowers - and bright one too!!



Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  My Favorite Things Tropical Sensations (retired), Simon Says Stamp Magical Birthday
Die cuts:  
My Favorite Things Blueprints 13, My Favorite Things Blueprints 20, SugarPea Designs Simple Numbers
Frosting:  Stampin' Up! cardstock, Stampin' Up! inks


I would also like to enter this card into the following challenge:


The Card Concept
(clean and layered)




















Please be sure to check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the team, leave them some love, and play along!!





Comments

Lisa Lara said…
Oh gorgeous Deanne!
Deanne, such a FUN birthday card! Love those gorgeous shades of orange and pink! Layers and sequins always make me happy! Have a wonderful week! XX
I love those gorgeous bright hibiscus Deanne - they remind me of sunny holidays in the Caribbean! What a gorgeous card!
Nance Leedy said…
Gorgeous colors, Deanne! Love the stitched and scallopped borders and your stamping is perfection!
laurie said…
Love the bright blooms!So pretty Deanne!
stampwithsandy said…
Gorgeous blooms, they are stamped so perfectly, Deanne! Love the stitched layers, too!
This is a sweet adorable card. Bold flowers in such soft colors and die-cut frames are gorgeous, Deanne.
laurie said…
Back again! This time to thank you for joining the challenge at The Card Concept!
Karen Davis said…
The scallop edge works so perfectly with the gorgeous Hibiscus. A fab 50th card. Thank you so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

Popular Posts