10.09.2016

Marley Moose:



Happy Canadian Thanksgiving all!  I have to get downstairs rather quickly if I want to make any sort of supper.  It is just myself and my husband for Thanksgiving this year and I am making us supper sans turkey.  Easy peasy!


I bought a waterbrush this week and wanted to try it out asap.  Uhm - why haven't I tried such things earlier?!?!  Amazing!  Love it!!!!!!!!!  I can't wait to stamp more images and bring out the watercolour paints!!



Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Reverse Confetti Quirky Cuties Marley Moose (retired)
Die cuts:   My Favorite Things Blueprints 13, My Favorite Things Blueprints 20
Frosting: 
Canson XL Watercolor paperTsukineko Versafine Onyx BlackArtist's Loft Necessities Watercolour Pan, Tim Holtz Waterbrush



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Freshly Made Sketches


















Sunday Stamps


















Addicted to CAS



















8 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Fun Christmas card! Looks like your a whiz with that watercolor brush! Happy thanksgiving and thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

PJ said...

As soon as I saw the moose I knew I had to pop in and check it out. LOVE the little fella ☺ You did a fabulous job with your water coloring. I'm a work in progress, and have not yet mastered that technique. Great card.
victoryfirst.blogspot.com

Susan said...

That a fun card. That moose is sooo cute! Your technique is just perfect for this fun card. Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

Pam Staples said...

Deanne, Adorable Moose and I love the watercoloring. Love the embellishments as well.

Barb Ghig said...

What a cutie he is! Beautiful coloring, and fun sentiment, too...Love this card, Deanne!Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh how cute! I adore this little fellow - he is coloured perfectly! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Monika Reeck said...

ooh what a cute Image
I love the warm color and not traditional color for Christmas card
this is a sweet card
many thanks for joining with us at Sunday Stamps this time
hugs
Monika

Lisa said...

What a sweet card, great job with the watercoloring!

Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!