Good morning all! Happy Wednesday to you!
We have another super fun challenge for you at The Card Concept. This will be our last challenge until the new year.
- Use the Challenge to create a card.
- Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
- Explain in your post which style you used.
- Link up your blog post, not your whole blog.
- Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
My inspiration came from the navy, creams, and snowflakes. I did some ink edge distressing all squares, added a doily and some White Orchard flowers... bingo bango - done!
Come play along at The Card Concept and show us your style!
Clean & Simple
Clean & Graphic
Classy & Elegant