Merry Monday 167:



Good morning all!  I hope you enjoyed your weekend.  

This week at Merry Monday, Bonnie has chosen the theme of using a HEART on your Christmas card:



Don't forget we are having a two week challenge!!  More time to get your creations in!

I had tons of fun with this one!  I knew I had some cutie pie papers and went from there!




Ingredients:
Cardstock - Stampin' Up! Real Red
Dies - My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 20My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 24, My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 13, Reverse Confetti Love Note Confetti Cuts
Stamps - Simon Says Stamp Big Holiday Wishes
Inks - Stampin' Up! Real Red
Paper - Doodlebug Santa Express
Others - Studio Calico Woodgrain enamel dots



As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!

Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations

Have a fantastic Monday - cheers all!



Comments

What a great design, Deanne - just love the sentiment coming through the heart! And those papers are darling! Thanks for the inspiration at Merry Monday!!
Notes by Nina said…
Love all the layers with your design Deanne and the papers are adorable.
Karren said…
Perfect papers and a perfect card! Love this!
Julia Aston said…
LOVE this Deanne! You had the perfect paper for the hearts theme - and all the stitched edge dies look so pretty! Julia xx
Bonnie said…
Perfect sentiment and I love how its woven in the heart! So sweet!
Oh my gosh, Deanne, I just love that darling paper and how you put the sentiment through the heart! What a wonderful design! Hope you have a wonderful week!
Wendy said…
How ADORABLE, Deanne!!! That paper is so fun & cute and I love the heart with the sentiment thru it! Great design! Hope your enjoying your summer! :)
laurie said…
I just love your style..what awesome cards you make for Merry Monday DT! You always have the best dies!

Popular Posts