We have a new FUSION challenge for you - enjoy and have fun!!!!!
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.
So I chose to do both, well sort of. My LO is loosely based on the sketch and now that I look at the inspiration photo, it is loosely based on that as well. (Note to self, follow more closely next time!)
I decided to bring out the watercolour paints on this one and also dust off an old, old, old Stampendous! Jumbo cling (discontinued) and heated with Stampendous! Opaque White embossing powder. The sentiment is from Avery Elle's So Happy set stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.
I had so much fun with this card and want to make more painted watercolour cards!!
Don't forget you can check out the rest of the team's creations. Just click on their names below: