Nom Nom Thanks:


Hello all!  I finally have a night where I am feeling pretty "with it" so of course I went directly into my craftroom.

I whipped up this simple enough card, but it still seemed to take me longer than usually.  Oh well - I feel so much better creating - it doesn't matter how long it takes =)

I STILL have Spring fever and am itching for nice weather - which again, inspired my card tonight.  

I started with Reverse Confetti's Let's Chill and Tag Me Confetti Cuts. The delicious paper is from Bo Bunny's Lemonade Stand collection.  The sentiment is pieced together from RC's Sweet Thing and Petals 'n Posies (stamped in Versafine Onyx Black).  I finished it all off with American Crafts twine and some stitching.



I created this card for the following challenges:








That's it for me this evening - enjoy the rest of your week and a million thanks for coming to visit my blog =)


Comments

~amy~ said…
Beautiful! I love what you've done!
Lisa Lara said…
Super cute Deanne. Love the side stitching.
Ardyth said…
Great use of DP and lovely fresh colours! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!
Annette said…
Oooh lovely lollipops. Yum yum indeed! Make mine a strawberry flavoured one will you?!!! LOL
Hugs
Annette
xx
Jen Mitchell said…
Sweet. Colorful. Fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
Jen W. said…
Love those RC popsicles and that super fun patterned paper! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!
Cindy Lovell said…
Gorgeous!! Love the stitching and bright colors!!
Thank you for joining us at FMS!!!
Judy1223 said…
Now this is a sweet card! Love the coordinating patterned paper and the sweet popcicles. Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!
Oh I just love everything about this card - the colours, the paper and those popsicles are fab! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Popular Posts