NEON Thanks:


Hello, hello!!  I hope you have been enjoying your weekend.  I have been feeling quite a bit better and have been enjoying some time in the craftroom.

Today I am sharing a very CAS card that came together lickitty-split.  Don't you just love when that happens??

I started by adding some texture with Tim Holtz Woodgrain stencil with Ranger Texture paste.  I added a Paper Smooches Thanks Wise Die with some neon foam that I got at my local dollar store (I know!).  I finished it all off with somFreckled Fawn enamel dots.



I made this card for the following challenge:




Enjoy your Sunday!!  Thanks for the visit!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Comments

Amy O said…
What a clever and clean take on the sketch! I love the texture and little pops of color. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
Lisa Lara said…
Love that pop of color Deanne.
Annette said…
That's gorgeous Deanne. Lovely texture.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Popular Posts