8.06.2014

08.06.14:


Good morning all!  I had a moment to get into the craft room and I was determined to come up with something.  Usually when I don't plan a crafting time my mind goes blank, I make a mess by pulling out everything, get frustrated, and walk out.

Then I have a mess to clean up =)

I would like to say that I just threw this one together, but this was the third attempt.  Who knew something so random could be rather difficult *for me* to put together.

(And note to self:  I really need that beautiful blue in the inspiration photo below.  Like NEED.  Any reason to go shopping right?)



I created this card for the following challenges:
Less is More - use the feel of the colour palette


Enjoy your day - happy Wednesday to all!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

FESTIVE and a perfect anniversary card Deanne. CAS does get the message there better than any card. This is a winner. - Jim

Julie Beech said...

Love that little bit of yellow poking out at the bottom of the card. Great splatters and those enamel dots are fab. :)

Sid said...

This is great Deanne ! No-one would know it was your third attempt ! Great LIM card !

Chrissie said...

This is stunning Deanne!
Super card.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, I agree - random is really difficult.
Pauline
x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

This looks amazing Deane, so perfectly CAS and stunning use of the colours.
Thanks for sharing
Sarah
Less is more

Gay Peplow said...

Good job! You managed to get all the colours and still produce a fab card, I love this :D x

Anne said...

Super stylish CAS card Deanne, I like the blue dots you added
Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
Anne
Less is More Designer

Kathyk said...

FAB-u-LOUS! The enamel droplets are just the icing on the cake too

Kathyk

Monika/Buzsy said...

What an awesome card Deanne. Love the fun colors and the CAS design.