Merry Monday 118:


Good morning all!  I hope you enjoyed your weekend.  Did I mention that Mondays make me sad, and that I wish it were Saturday again?  Well it's true =)

The very best thing about Mondays is..  Merry Monday of course!

This week at Merry Monday, Lori has chosen the theme of using buttons and ribbon on your card.


I went with some non-traditional colours this time around (not unusual for me at all).  These lil snowmen are having so much fun that I wanted them to be the focus of my card.  Aren't they just the cutest????

2014 Christmas Card Count = 27




As always, don't forget to check out the rest of my teamies super fantastic creations at Merry Monday.


Photobucket

Comments

Jingle said…
This is too cute!
Wendy said…
I feel the same way about Monday's as you do, Deanne! Thank God for Merry Monday! :) Love your sweet non traditional card! Those snowmen are so sweet and I love how you incorporated the ribbon & buttons into it! So festive & cute! Have a wonderful week! :)
Shelly said…
Super sweet card! Love the buttons and colors!
KimCreate said…
Yes, those snowmen ARE the cutest! I love that paper and the pink and turquoise colors. Very cute card!
Irish Cherokee said…
Very different Deanna. My first impression was of a country Christmas card. Very nice and down home feel. Just Wonderful.
Bonnie said…
I love these snowmen zipping down the hill! And I love that big sentiment and these color! Have a great week, Deanne!
Annette said…
They're fab. I love the pink contrast and the little ribbon tags.
xx
Deanne, that pattern paper is just too dang cute!! Love the vintage feel!! Hope you have a wonderful week!
Notes by Nina said…
This is such a beautiful, bright and cheerful card Deanne... Fabulous.
Karren said…
Mondays make me sad too - they come round way too fast! But your card makes me happy - I love these colors and the little button tucked behind the sentiment looks fab!
I really like your pink and blue combo for Christmas and buttons scattered over! Those snowmen are so cheerful!
Lori Turner said…
Deanne, this is sooooo stinkin' cute!! Love these adorable snowmen and your subtle placement of buttons and ribbon - totally ROCKS! WTG girl..
Katie Melhus said…
This is stunning, Deanne - that paper just couldn't be any sweeter, love them!
JD/ Jill said…
Cute Christmas card!
Greta said…
Love the colors--adorable card!

Popular Posts