Lady in Red:



Good Monday morning.  I have nothing interesting and/or witty to say as I still haven't had my morning coffee :)

Today I have a rather simple card to share with you.  I haven't done paper piecing in a while and decided there should be gingham roses in this world.

Card Ingredients:  A Day For Daisies digi, DCWV paper, Recollections cardstock, Prismacolor pencils, Doodlebug baker's twine, Dress It Up button, Recollections gems.  Tools:  sewing machine.

I made this card for the following challenges:  A Day For Daisies - gingham, Paper and Such and Fairytale Challenge - paper piecing,  Crafty Creations - vintage fashion, Just Us Girls - sketch.


Have a wonderful Monday - we are supposed to get 10-20 cm (4-8 inches) of snow tonight so I better pack my boots for after work travel!

Thanks for the visit.

Photobucket

Comments

Angi Barrs said…
This is fabulous! Love the twine!
nessy said…
stuuning and so elegant!!
vanessa xx
Lukrut said…
love those red borders! beautiful ♥
Broni said…
Oh my goodness....I never would have thought to paper piece a rose in gingham! How genius! Love your card! Thanks for playing along in the ADFD challenge!
Clare said…
Wow what a lovely card Deanne!! I agree, we need gingham roses!!!. I love gingham and your card looks amazing with the stitching along the sides. Hope you are ok hun. Hugs Clare xxx
Bianca said…
What a stunning card! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca
Lynn said…
So glad you could play with us at Just Us Girls! Your paper piecing is amazing!
~amy~ said…
Love the paper piecing...fab card!
danemi1 said…
you just cannot go wrong with gingham - anything and everything gingham - my favourite

Love the sense of fun in your card!
CraftyMomOf3 said…
This is eclectic and beautiful Deanne!! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper and Such!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith
Alice said…
this is so pretty! love her gingham flower, too! beautiful card! thanks for joining us at A Day For Daisies!

Popular Posts